Friday, September 3, 2010
Good weekend coming!
Lots of exciting things coming up this weekend... most being our wedding anniversary (8 years already!) and Ella turning 2 1/2. I know, I know... soon we won't count the 1/2 birthdays anymore, but to us it's still special. This weekend is going to be 4-days off for me and 5-days off for Devon. I know we are both really, really looking forward to some down time. Ella is spending the night with MiMi and Pop-Pop this weekend... first time ever overnight without Mom and Dad... so we'll see how that goes. We have a nice staycation planned. Spending a night out, dinner reservations, etc. Hey... even a 24-hour vacation in-town is still something to look forward to! We'll try to post some pics for everyone. Hope you all have a safe and fun LONG weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment