Sunday, August 29, 2010

Is it September yet?

So... as you can see, we haven't blogged in a while. Just between you and me, I was waiting to see how long it would take Devon to catch up without me doing it. After nearly 2 months, I can't take it anymore. Right now, no cute pics to download and display. We have some I'm sure, but it's been a while since we've downloaded them. August has been unbelievable... major ups and major downs. Let's see if I can do a quick summary.... Circus, ear infection, doctor visit, worse infection, another doctor visit, horrible fever, happy Ella again, sudden death in the family, funeral, birthday parties for kids of friends (one missed, one made), longest business trip in history, issue with Devon's car causing me to drive a '92 Olds for a week, Devon working long hours with a possible transfer to a different department, cancelled date night out, rescheduled quickie date night, plans for house projects getting put on hold, cranking 2-year-old tantums, potty training 95% complete, and other small things you don't care about. BUT... anyway. Is it September yet? I'll (and Devon hopefully!) will get back into the rountine of blogging. If she doesn't get on her and get it going soon, I'm going to start using this as online therapy. ;-)

No comments: