I have finally got some picture of Ella with Dusty and Daisy. When she was first home with us, we kept them away since they do not know how not to lick everything! Well, a couple of weeks turned into a few months before they would go near her. When Ella started to figure out her surroundings better she did NOT like the dogs at all! She would scream and try to get away from them sometimes with tears. Now that she is more comfortable sitting and walking she thinks they are hilarious! She giggles every time Daisy jumps when we are walking around. She will even go to their beds to see how they are doing. Daisy has particularly started to really like Ella. She will always be where she can see her and wants to lick and be right next to Ella. I guess they are now best buds. I was a little worried there for awhile but now I have no worries about any of them getting along. They are so cute together!
1 comment:
How cute...love the kissing picture...so sweet! :)
Post a Comment