Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas with Family and Hello 2009!!!

Okay, well... it's time for "the Dad" to get on here and do a blog. (Devon usually hogs this, so I need to try to make it a good one. Just kidding, honey.) We've already talked in an earlier blog about our family Christmas. It was SO much fun watching Ella get excited and enjoy herself. I can't wait to see what future holidays are like. Anyway... on Sunday after Christmas, we all headed over to Devon's parents house for celebrating with her family. It was us, her parents, her grandparents, her uncle, her brother, and his wife. Full house! We had a great time opening gifts, eating, and then opening more presents. I can say it officially, Ella beat me in gift receiving 10 to 1! :) But, I wouldn't want it any other way. We had a great time. New Year's was good as well. We invited the family over for some homemade Mexican food and some game playing. (You know you're officially old when you're ready to go to bed before midnight, but we stuck it out.) We got to take several pics, but I can only post a few here. These are some of my favorites. We hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. We can't wait to see how much Ella will change this year. I can't believe my little girl will soon be 1 year old already. I wish she'd quit growing up so fast!
Nice family pic... "Ella, look at the camera and smile!"
Opening presents... with an audience.
Hanging out with Aunt Jennifer...
Sporting her Happy New Year shift!

Just a cool candid pic... playing around with the little one.

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

LOVE the last candid picture...those are always the best!