Thursday, February 5, 2009

11-month fun!!!

It's time for Dad to write again.... I can't believe it, but our little girl is 11-months old today! Just seems like yesterday that I was holding that little newborn in my arms. She's growing SO fast. Sometimes I wish I could slow it down, but it's also exciting to see all the new things she's doing. We finally got her to wear (and tolerate) bows in her hair. She looks so cute... and she's getting more hair.. finally! Well, bath time has gone from a nice relaxing time playing with toys to a trip to the water park... for me anyways. She loves to fling her arms through the water and splash her Dad as much as possible. It's very cute... I'll try to get a picture of it. She's also turning all the lights on and off by herself. Definiately a good helper when our hands are full. Ella also is standing much better on her own. She's walking extremely well while holding our onto our fingers. I really expect her to let go and start running! She'll even lead us around the house, depending on what time it is. Time to eat? She'll hold onto our fingers and head to her highchair. Time to sleep? She'll lead you right to her bedroom. She's SO smart. Also, she's been impressing us a lot lately with her newest tricks. You ask her... "Who's Ella?" She automatically points to herself!!! You ask her... "Ella, where's your head?" She puts her hands on top of her little head!!! Too cute. You have to see it. Anyway.. as you can see below, she's getting so big. Loves to watch fun TV shows (Wheel of Fortune is a favorite) and loves her new big girl bike. Devon's uncle and grandparents found the bike Devon rode as a little girl and made it up for Ella! New paint, new tires... even with a Texas license plate with her name on it! Too cute. She loved trying it out today! More pictures of that to come. Well, I'm sure there are many things I'm missing, but I have to stop somewhere. We're very proud of our little princess... and we love her more and more everyday!
She just loves watching "The Price is Right"
Figuring out the big girl bike....
We're working on turning... :)
Our little princess is already 11-months old!
"There's teeth in there!" (7 so far!)

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe she will be a year soon...time is just flying by. She is precious and I loved seeing her point to herself when you ask "Where's Ella"! She is definitely a smartie! :)