Monday, September 29, 2008

First Tooth!

I can't believe it, Ella has a tooth already! We knew one would be coming in soon since she has been chewing and drooling on everything! Her bottom left front tooth started peeking through on Sunday. We are so blessed and proud of her because she has been so wonderful through the whole ordeal. She is still sleeping through the night (8-7:30) and taking her naps like normal. She does get a little fussy every now and then but I would be too if there was something cutting through my gums. If she is extremely bad we give her just a bit of baby Tylenol and usually that helps. We also try giving her frozen washcloths and cold teething toys. She also wants her paci more. She was never a big paci girl but she is loving it right now. But, her favorite thing is a bumble bee that vibrates when she chews on it. Anything to make her feel better! I can't believe how big she is (I know I keep saying that). Some other things she has been doing are: She is now on baby food twice a day and loves everything she tries! Even peas (which mommy hates)! Ella also sits up so well now! She still topples over if she gets too excited but she is learning to catch herself if she is falling over. The list can go on and on but will post again soon with more! Here are some recent pics of all of our happenings!
Here we were trying to get a picture of her tooth, but she always sticks out her tongue! It is always sticking out when you get near her mouth!

Sitting like a big girl! Loves playing with her toys!

Fell asleep while we watched TV. She always looks so peaceful! She won't be able to pout that lip out anymore with her tooth. :(

Loves playing with her duckies in the bath! We are transitioning to the big bath tub soon! We tried it recently but all she did was scream so we are getting her used to it by putting her in there without water first. We'll see how it goes!

I love this picture! Just out of the bath with the cute rosie cheeks...

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe she already has her first tooth!! She is growing up so fast!