Well, we found out some sad news today. My parents black lab, Buddy, passed away this morning. He was definitely one of the most loving dogs we've even known. When my parents moved to Mena, AR in 2002 Buddy "came with the house" .... literally. He refused to go with the original owners of the property and decided to stay with my parents. For the next 6 years, he served as protector of the home and provided endless fun and companionship. Sometimes even the most powerful of dogs can't survive a tick bite. He tried a long time to recover, but lost his battle today. Buddy, you will be greatly missed. Please take care of Jazz and Zipper for us in Heaven. I hope God has a lot of rocks to play with you because he's going to need them.
4 comments:
Aww, we are sad to hear that. Buddy was a pretty sweet dog.
K&J
Oh man! Kinda a funny story about how he would not leave and crazy how you get so attached. Buddy will be missed.
Thank you all for thinking of our faithful friend Buddy. It has been so very hard to come home everyday and know he won't meet you "singing". He was the light of our days here and he will be missed each and everyday. Love to you all - Donna and Alan
I am so sorry...I will be praying for your parents...I know how hard that is. :(
Post a Comment