Wow, our little girl is already 6 months! I know we keep saying it but the time just flies by. There are so many new things she does everyday. I will blog about those later. I have so many pictures to share about all of these new things that she is doing.
Anyway, we had a great time for her half birthday. She woke up in a great mood and then we got ready to have a day out with mommy. We went and had lunch with daddy, after having our picture taken for the monthly update. We went back home and had a good long nap. Then, we played and played until daddy got home and then we played some more with daddy. After that we had dinner, yum, cereal! I made cupcakes to celebrate the event even though she could not have any. I know, I'm silly! She sure did have a blast mashing it up! Let's just say we needed a bath after that!
She has changed so much since the day she was born but it seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She continues to amaze us with all the things she is learning to do. We enjoy every minute we spend with her and can't wait for other new things for her to discover. We go for her 6 month checkup on Monday so we will be sure to share how big she has gotten.
Happy Half Birthday Ella!
"Oooohhhh, something new to mash up!"
"Hhhmmm, what can I do with this?"
She finally figured how to smear and mash her cupcake everywhere!
1 comment:
Seriously...is she already 6 months?!? Where does the time go? I love the cupcake pictures. She really got the hang of it!
Post a Comment