Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5 Months!!!

Well, today our little girl is 5-months old!!! I can't believe 5-months has already passed. Becoming a parent has been such a tremendous adventure. First, you're completely freaked out about the entire process. Am I going to be a good parent? Am I ever going to sleep again? :) Then, before you know it... you're changing diapers at 3am with your eyes closed! But, this entire experience has been a dream come true. I can't imagine spending one day without Ella in our lives. We look forward to watching her grow! Here are some pictures of her showing off her new outfit. :)
Smile for the camera, baby!

Show off those rosey cheeks!

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Too cute...love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I got your message Devon, and I tried the blog, but was just no good at keeping up with it! So no more blog for us...I need to update that. Ella is just getting more and more precious by the minute!! Lots of hugs and kisses her way! I'll let you know when we'll be traveling that direction, probably soon for the holidays, we should get the kids together!!!
Love-Ashley