A few weeks ago, we received an invitation to Hudson's 1st birthday party! Well, I can tell you that Devon and Ella have been waiting anxiously for a party. (Always a good excuse to shop!) Last Saturday was the big day. Ella got dressed in her new blue dress and put her white bow in her hair. (I know, I know. She doesn't have any hair, but you know what I mean.) We went over to the Donnell's and got to meet all kinds of new friends. There were about 10-12 little boys and only 2 girls. Yes, Ella had her pick of the litter. :) She enjoyed sitting outside, watching Hudson dig into his birthday cake, and having a good time. It was great to see her have such a good time with all the other kiddos. We enjoyed it... almost as much as Hudson! His parents know how to throw a party. :)
Enjoying a nice day with Mommy and other kiddos!
Hudson having fun with his birthday cake!
(Thanks Dena for the picture!)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming to Hudson's 1st birthday party...we were so glad you all were there to celebrate! I love the side view picture you got of him with his cake...it looks like he devoured it! I still say that last picture of Ella is one of my all time favorites!!!
Post a Comment