Loves... typing on the computer. We visited daddy at work last weekend and she got to play on his keyboard for a little while. Now every time she sees one of us on the computer she wants to "type" something. She is learning early!!
Loves... to be the center of attention. Doesn't every baby!?!
More of her loves...
her toys on her carrier. She can't leave the house without her pink hippo/bunny, links and her tinkle dragonfly!
her bottle! She has to be the one to hold it until she gets tired then you are the one or she will begin to fuss.
her toys on her changing table. She has to hold one of them while she has her diaper changed. She usually chews on them but it keeps her occupied while I change her diaper.
bathtime! She now loves to splash and kick while we wash her. She giggles like crazy when we get her feet and belly. Since we have added a couple of toys she has loved it even more!
Hates...
naptime! We really don't know what naptime is, yet! She will cry and cry and cry if I put her down for a nap! We are working on it though. She will soon LOVE it and so will mommy!
the dogs licking her. She doesn't know what to do when Dusty or Daisy sneeks a sniff or lick. She turns and screams at them. They usually run when she does that. I think they are scared of her sometimes! It is actually kind of funny. :)
strangers. Oh my goodness, she does not like anyone that comes to her while she is in her carseat and starts talking to her! She pouts out her lip, looks at me and then screams! She is getting better with the people she knows. We are working on this as well.
I am sure there are some that I have forgotten. I know this is pretty much every baby's loves and hates but it just so much cuter when it is your baby you are talking about. She has been such a joy lately and keeps changing everyday!
1 comment:
What a cute love/hate list!! I love (tee hee) the picture of her in her baby carrier...what a precious look on her face. :)
Post a Comment