Another month has gone by, and I can't believe it! There are so many new things that she is doing each day! There are way too many to list but here are a few. She has been shaking her head no! It started last month but now it is more consistent and even seems like she answers you when you ask her a question! It is too funny! She has started clapping her hands when she is excited and happy! She has the biggest grin on her face when she claps. She is also starting to get the motions of crawling down but still out of reach. She still is rolling everywhere! I think she knows that it is faster just to roll rather than really trying to crawl. Doesn't matter to me how she gets around. One huge thing that has started is stranger anxiety! She will smile at all of the strangers as long as she is strapped in her stroller but in my arms she will usually start to whimper. We have come a long way though. This past Sunday was the first time in a long time that she did not cry when we left her. I was so proud that she was being such a big girl. She also has figured out about the whole object permanence thing. She will look around things and try to get what she is looking for. I can't wait to see what this next month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment