Tuesday, November 11, 2008

30th birthday fun!

Believe it or not, the day finally came... I turned 30. Not necessarily something I was looking forward to, but Devon changed my mind about that. She planned a get together at Celebration Park in Allen last weekend to celebrate with several of our friends and family members. We ordered BBQ from Dickeys and everyone brought a side dish with them. We ate way too much! Couldn't help it. The food was SO good. It was a great time seeing friends, spending time with some family we don't get to see very often, and getting a few of the kiddos together. Here are some of my favorite pics from the event. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the UT napkin incident... let's just say I spread my Texas pride all over Celebration park! :) I really appreciated Devon putting it together for me... love you, honey!
Ella saying hello to Jackson!
Laela and Ella checking each other out. Too cute! With Grandpa John...
My Mom visiting with the Hoaks and Duffys
The grandparents, hanging out...

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

So glad you had a great 30th birthday celebration Brian! Sorry we missed out on the fun!!

Katherine said...

You've been tagged for randomness.