Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Little Cutie!!

Okay, so this one is going to be a little long. I have so much to share and not enough time to blog. By the end of the day I am wiped out with everything we do that I don't normally have the energy to write. So have fun looking at all of the cute things our little one is doing!!
OUR LITTLE TEXAS LONGHORN!!!
Our little cheerleader!!
Cheering for the Texas win!

Can you see a little white in her smile? Her first tooth is in this pic. She was happy that the Horns won (so daddy says :) )!!

OUR CUTIE!!

Thinks she is a big girl in the big chair!

Getting our teeth (2nd one is coming in now) brushed! She loves it so far!

Having fun with Grandma Dawn out shopping! Thanks for all of the goodies Grandma!!

She is figuring out how to take her shoes and socks off!

Ready for a stroll around the neighborhood!

Ella giving Grandpa Rod a kiss! She loves to give them away!

While we were waiting for her flu shot she found the paper on the table a blast! She loves crinkling and tearing it! She now weighs about 16 pounds and 8 ounces and is 27 inches tall!

This is the new look, a paci in her mouth. Ever since she started to have teeth she wants it more.

Loves playing in the laundry!

And with her toes!

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

What a doll! I must admit...she looks precious in her little Longhorn outfit. :)