Monday, October 27, 2008

Day at the park!

This past weekend, we decided the weather was way too nice to pass up... So, it was time to take Ella to the park and take advantage of the sunshine. Devon had taken Ella a couple of times before, but it was nice to have the family out, enjoying the day together. Ella's been doing wonderful lately and has definitely turned into an "outdoor girl". She loves to be in her car seat whether she's out shopping with Mommy or running some errands with me. I wasn't sure how well she would take the swing at the park, but she LOVED it! Of course, I was nervous about making sure she wasn't going too high, had enough sun screen on, etc. (Yes, I can be one of those Dads.) We enjoyed the swing, having lunch on the park bench, and watching the other kids play on the playground. She's not quite old enough for that yet, but it's only a matter of time. My little girl is already growing up SO fast. I know we keep saying that, but it's true. Makes you realize how much you just need to relax and enjoy each and everyday together. My little girl won't be "little" forever. :) Here are some of our favorite pics from the park....
Happy girl... taking a ride.
Enjoying a ride in the swing! Daddy and Ella... same funny face!
Loving it!
Daddy being careful... not too high.
Mommy's turn!
Posing with Mommy...

No comments: