Okay, it's time for the Dad to get on here and give this blog thing a shot! Our little girl has been changing everyday. She's going up WAY TOO FAST for her Dad. She amazes me with the new things she does. I've always loved being a Dad, but lately... it has become even better. Once I come home and Ella recognizes me with a smile, it makes my heart melt and any bad day just do a complete 180. I love spending time with her on her play-mat, carrying her around the home singing her favorite tunes, or just reading her a book. It's completely amazing how smart she is. I know I'm a little biased, but seriously... the kid's face should be a on Gerber box. :) Okay, okay... I'm going overboard I know, but I don't care. She's standing more, becoming a champ at rolling from her back to tummy (and vice versa), and has done an AWESOME job at night getting used to her crib. I have to admit that I miss hearing her make noise while sleeping, but I'm sure she's ready to get rid of us and sleep in peace. :) She's truly the apple of my eye!
"I know Mom, I'm too little... just testing it out!"
Playing with Grandpa Rod...
No comments:
Post a Comment