Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day and Big Smiles!

Lots of fun times the last week or so. I got to experience my very first Mother's Day! It couldn't have been better. Brian and Ella took me to dinner. She cooperated... kinda! We rushed through some of dinner more than we would have liked. Brian got to learn how to rock her with his right hand and TRY to eat with his left! New talents every Dad must learn. Once dinner was done, we got her into the car and 10 minutes later... she was out like a light! Grandpa Rod and Grandma Dawn got to come visit Ella later that day. Just the past few weeks, Ella's really found her smile! Hard part is, trying to get it on camera, but this week we did! She's too cute! Ella and Mommy on Mother's Day Posing with Daddy All smiles while playing on her mat Goofy girl.... "Say Cheese!" Showing off a new dress... looking cute!

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

I LOVE the Say Cheese picture...too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! She's getting so big so fast!!! Wow. Happy late mom's day, Devon! (a little more than late...) I really hope to get up that way soon so I can meet Ella! We miss y'all!!