Ella turned 2-months old this week! Her 2-month birthday was an exhausting day. After getting up earlier than normal, we took some cute 2-month pictures... I've added some below. Then, we got to go to our doctor for her check-up. She's grown 3 inches since she was born already! 23 inches and counting! She's also about 10 pounds. Unfortunately, this was the appointment were she got her first shots. Not fun! At least Brian got to come to the appointment. We spent the rest of the day fussy, but it's to be expected. But, she had a good night's rest that night!
2-months old already!
She's already changed SO much...
Mommy making sure she's ready for more pics...
Cutie... showing off my cardigan and new shoes!
3 comments:
Happy 2 Months little Ella!! I can't believe how big you are getting! :)
She's so big already!!! Give her a hug and a kiss from us! Happy 2 Month Birthday!!
I'm still not ignoring you, Devon, but I just don't know why you aren't getting my emails. I will email you from gmail and see if that works :)
HEY! I had no idea you guys had a baby! We were at Ro and Kelli's and saw the announcement - congrats! She is adorable!
Post a Comment