Swimsuit? Check. Smile? Check. Let's do this!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Pool Time!!!
First off... yes, we're alive and well. Things around our household have been very busy. Devon and I will be going back and updating/adding some old blogs to catch-up. It's amazing how quickly you can fall behind when you're down a computer.
Summer time is finally here! Ella is nearly 15 months old already! I know we say this pretty much every single blog, but she's getting more and more fun on a daily basis. In the last month, there have been a TON of changes with our little girl. She's basically completely off any baby food, walking all over the house, and talking up a storm. It's amazing to me how quickly her vocabulary is growing... Mommy, Daddy, eat, water, juice, nite nite, walk, shoes, bow, cookie, banana, milk, etc. You mention it, she picks it up. She's finally gotten the confidence to walk on her on and even RUN through the house! I don't know how it happened, but our baby turned into a toddler overnight!
This holiday weekend was a perfect time to whip out the little pool for Ella. We got our swimsuits on, grabbed from toys, and headed out. The water was a little chilly, but Ella loved it! She was all smiles, until we had to get out of course. I'm sure this won't be the last time she'll get in the pool this summer.
More blogs to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute...we need to get together soon...I can't wait to see her walk! :)
So cute!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you all! Ella sure is growing up fast!
Post a Comment