Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Making her grand entrance!

I had been joking with Dena that it was going to be any day now... little did I know how right we were. After work, Brian took me out for dinner. Walking around doing some window shopping, I feel my stomach tighten up. A couple of hours later, we were on the way to the hospital! We got there at 10:30pm on Tuesday March 4th... the next day, we welcomed our baby girl to the world! Meeting Mommy for the first time! Daddy's turn... Ella getting ready to meet the family

1 comment:

mani said...

i had been joking with Dena that it was going to be any day now... little did I know how right we were. After work, Brian took me out for dinner. Walking around doing some window shopping, I feel my stomach tighten up. A couple of hours later, we were on the way to the hospital! We got there at 10:30pm on Tuesday March 4th... the next day, we welcomed our baby girl to the world!